Ingredients: DI Water, Retinol A (Vitamin A), Vitamin E, Coconut, Almond, and Virgin Olive Oils, Natural Emoluments and Optiphen Plus (Natural Paraben Free Preservative)
What is hyaluronic acid good for?
Skincare products with HA work hard to bring moisture to your skin all day by consistently drawing hydration from the air into your skin. In Beauty Lab tests, we’ve found that products with hyaluronic acid can hydrate skin extremely efficiently: Sometimes 400% better than creams 18 times the price, as we saw with Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream.
What hyaluronic acid products are best?
“Because it works by retaining skin moisture, [HA] is most often found in products that are left on the skin,” says Dr. Camp. “It can be found in face creams, serums, masks, eye creams, and body lotions.” Even on sensitive skin, “it can be used twice daily,” says Dr. Zeichner. “If you are dry, I typically recommend it as a serum under your moisturizer.” Keep in mind that your favorite skincare products might already be laced with hyaluronic acid: Check the label for mention of “sodium hyaluronate.”
• No more worries about your facial skin. Our anti-aging day and night cream will give you all the benefits without negative effects on the skin.
• Skin that is soft and pleasant to the touch. Your facial skin won’t reveal the secret of your age. Our finest cream will reduce all fine lines and wrinkles, resulting in compliments from your company.
• Proof of better looking skin. Unpleasant things such as sun damage, spots, acne, scars, and stretch marks will also sink into oblivion. No more uneven tone. Smooth skin texture and great overall appearance will become unshakable evidence of the effectiveness of our cream.
• Imperceptible in application. Our cream quickly absorbs without a heavy or sticky feel. Because of its natural ingredients and light texture, you can apply it in order to get rid of dark circles under your eyes. Moreover, you can use it on hands and neck for firming and crepe skin.
• From nature right to the jar. Our cream does not contain any artificial fragrances or parabens. It is gluten-free and not tested on