Tackling Opiate Addiction with Holistic Supplements
Opiate addiction is a serious condition that can be life-threatening and cause harm to more than just the drug abuser. Taking the initiative to work on fighting your addiction is arguably harder than staying committed to the drug itself, but it’s worth it to free yourself from the toxic cycle of drug abuse. Whether you are just starting out your journey to end your cycle of addiction, or you’ve been on the path for quite a while, it is time to take back control of your life–and that starts with educating yourself on all the moving parts involved with withdrawing from opiates.
Before diving into the contents of our proprietary blend specifically designed for opiate addiction relief, let’s briefly look into what one might experience in the withdrawal phases when weaning off opiates.
What to Expect When Fighting Opiate Withdrawal
A significant factor in why the opiate crisis continues to manifest is due to the amount of effort it takes to overcome the addiction. In taking action to get better, you are willfully putting yourself into a state of immense pain, giving rise to both physical and emotional stress for an indefinite period of time.
Aside from being emotionally and physically taxing, the withdrawal process is downright exhausting. To educate you on the tremendous challenges you’ll likely experience when on the path to getting clean, we’ve outlined a list of withdrawal symptoms.
Physical Withdrawal Symptoms:
- Chills, shakes, and hot and cold flashes
- Diarrhea, vomiting, and nausea
- Muscle pain, cramps, and bone and body aches
- Insomnia and restless leg syndrome
- Flu-like symptoms and body aches and pains
- High blood pressure or rapid heart rate
Physiological and Mental Withdrawal Symptoms:
- Anxiety and Disturbing thoughts
- Depression and uncontrolled anger
- Extreme cravings and excessive irritation
A Proprietary Blend
As you can gather from the above symptoms, the undertaking of opiate withdrawal can be beyond brutal and requires an exceptional amount of willpower. Fortunately, there are natural remedies that can lessen the symptoms and help you on your journey to healing. Our Opiate Addiction Relief Capsules are a unique treatment consisting of an eclectic range of powerful nutrients that can help balance withdrawal symptoms, boost serotonin levels, and potentially curb cravings.
- N-acetyl Cysteine
- NAC can facilitate in raising glutathione, which can attach directly to the substance being detoxified. Opioid withdrawal severely disrupts glutathione and glutamate balance. NAC also has the potential to help lower the chances of relapsing.
- Green Tea
- Ellagic Acid (Pomegranate)
- Polyphenol and other compounds found in pomegranates can assist in curbing the severity of withdrawal symptoms.
- Red Yeast Rice
- Turmeric (Curcumin)
- Turmeric is helpful in providing a neurotransmitter and mood boost during withdrawals. It can aid in increasing levels of serotonin, dopamine, GABA, and norepinephrine, which get very low during the withdrawal process.
- During withdrawals, consuming generous amounts of CoQ10 can abate some symptoms. This is achieved through decreasing oxidative damage and increasing serotonin.
- Vitamin D3
- Natural Rice Flour
Ultimately, our goal is to help you decrease the severity of withdrawal symptoms; in creating this blend, we aim to help addicts push through their addiction tendencies and progress as much as possible. If you or anyone you know is struggling with opiate addiction, we highly encourage you to leverage our nutrient-dense opiate addiction relief capsules in addition to other courses of action.
While our opiate addiction relief blend can certainly help combat withdrawal symptoms, it is by no means a cure. If you are suffering, please seek medical attention and reach out for help from your friends and family.